The Chaos Bloon is the fused form of the Apopalypse Bloon and the Genesis Bloon. It's a black bloon with a white cross on it, making it look like both a re-symbolized version of Apopalypse Bloon and a recolored version of Genesis Bloon. It takes 50,000 hits to pop, doesn't spawn any children and has the following abilities:
- Spawn Ceramic Bloons: It'll fly around the screen very quickly when spawning 30 Ceramic Bloons per second for 10 seconds. After that, it 'll return to its old position.
- Spawn MOABs: It'll fly around the screen very quickly when spawning 4 MOABs per second for 10 seconds. After that, it'll return to its old position.
- Chaos Charge: It'll charge up for about 3 seconds then fly to the finish at hypersonic speed. If it's hit 300 times before it reaches the finish it'll return to its old position.
- Chaos Strike: Summon lightning that hits all of your towers, nullify them for 5 seconds and deals 15 damage.
- Chaos Curse: Curse 2 towers, dealing 60 damage.
- This bloon looks like a bigger version of a Black Spawner Bloon, but it's far, FAR more powerful than that!
- It's the final boss of the Final Battle.
- Since it's the final boss of the Final Battle, it's also the final boss of the whole game (Until you purchase Aurae Saga, of course).
- Although it's a Boss and takes many hits to be popped, it's NOT a MOAB-Class Bloon and only have traits of a Ceramic Bloon.
- The BGM of its boss fight is yet another version of U.N. Owen was her?
- This is also the boss of Cycler's Chaos and 19xx (182's Conception).
- This Bloon is the winner of the first Conception Tournament!